« Home | This is my first blog... let's see, what's on my m... » 

Friday, December 30, 2005 


My new gravatar

Triforce, triforce... where do I recognize that image? Is that like a D&D thing? Nerd.

- Rob (hey, you need to figure out how to accept anonymous comments)

What's D&D? Isn't that some sort of lewd act illegal in most states?

Hmmmmmmmm, how in the world did you upload the D&D image when you supposedly can't do that on your computer? I'm just sayin'.

This image was not uploaded on my current information storage device. That would be like trying to trying to play Rachmaninoff's 3rd Piano Concerto during an earthquake with flippers for hands while an evil clown hurls whiskey bottles at you...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Mark
  • From Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
  • As a rejection consultant, I hear it all. I like near-death novelty photos, teeth bling, puppies and discriminatorily neutral jeers: "Hey clean shirt!" I am, however; probably best know for the musical I did with Hitler. Jake Hitler, that is. He lived next door and we knitted afghans together (when we could catch them; they run fast!)
My profile
mp3 music download
Based on Lilia Ahner's Beckett
at Blogger Templates